About Our School
Here at our school, we provide a very thorough approach at student training. Nothing is overlooked from the first interaction between stylist and client, upselling services, client consultation and product sales.
Our instructors also believe in knowledge and staying current. We offer mens sculpture taught by one of the leading barbers in the industry. Women's hair sculpture is taught by 1st place winner in Chicago Midwest Women's Razor competition.
Colour theory and perming techniques found in top salons so that students can leave our school feeling confident.
Students also receive design forum classes to enhance advanced skills, educate about colour placement in the latest trends and cutting skills that show students the newest lines in designing styles. All students will practise first with mannequins to learn proper techniques, and consultation that they use on real clients to prepare for the real world.
- Easy for students to learn
- Key areas are highlighted
- All important information is listed to make it easy for the students to understand
- All books are followed with educational DVDs
- Lets students follow at their own pace
- DVDs are multi-language to help students
- Very indepth
- Cover all aspects of hair design - from the basics up to new advanced techniques used in hair salons
- All students are given an online access account for full access to our program courses.
- To be used to help study for exams or go through individual classes.
- Works with computer, tablet or mobile devices.
Pivot Point System
- Over 38 years experience in cosmetology training techniques
- Over 2,000 Member Schools and Graduate Centers in 45 countries
- Become a member of an elite group of future hair designers